A few days ago, I was lucky to be invited to speak in front of about 3000 leaders at the bi-annual APM gathering in Marseille on the topic “Renaissance & Entrepreneurship, New Ways». The organization was seamless, the stage and screens gigantic, the audience smart and enthusiastic. I loved it. I was there as a young tech / green entrepreneur using innovative methods to reach an international audience. I was honored to share the stage with amazing intellectuals such as Jacques Attali, Serge Soudoplatoff, Pierre-Marie Lledo, Axel Kahn, Florence Servan-Schreiber, Cynthia_Fleury, Jean-Francois Noubel and more.
My 3 key themes were :
- Innovation, the shape shifting hull and modular sailing drone
- Open Hardware for the Environment, inviting company leaders to change how they approach intellectual property
- Global collaboration, to solve world pressing problems
I presented more than 200 slides with many videos and several people asked me to post my presentations : they are below. You can flick through the slides and simply click the links on connected articles / sources / videos.
- Plénière : http://www.slideshare.net/cesarharada/cesar-harada-apm-marseille-2013-prsentation-en-sance-plnire
- #1 Entreprendre pour l’environnement : http://www.slideshare.net/cesarharada/entreprendre-pour-lenvironnement
- #2 Crowd Sourcing : http://www.slideshare.net/cesarharada/2-crowd-sourcing-apm-france
- #3 Open hardware pour l’Environnement : http://www.slideshare.net/cesarharada/3-open-hardware-pour-lenvironnement
- #4 Océans, Espace d’Opportunités : http://www.slideshare.net/cesarharada/4-oceans-espace-dopportunites-apm-france
Pleinière (12 minutes, ˜3000 people)
#1 Entreprendre pour l’environnement (45 minutes, ˜90 people)
#2 Crowd Sourcing (45 minutes, ˜90 people)
#3 Open hardware pour l’Environnement (45 minutes, ˜90 people)
#4 Océans espace d’Opportunités (45 minutes, ˜90 people)
I really enjoyed sharing my experience during this event, the many smart & difficult questions, the great conversations. I want to send a special thanks to Marc Tirel (for introduction), Fleurke Combier (from APM), Marion Chapsal (coach http://ideasonstage.com/) Yves Rajaud and all the workshop animators – you have been amazing. Also great thanks to my agent who has organized all the logistics of the event, the magic Lavin Agency.
I will come again. The adventure continues!